Trump Turnberry Resort, a family destination with a myriad of activities
High fives and three cheers for a first time putt. Big splashes in the pool. The magical, musical sound of children's laughter and the contented sighs of grown-ups. These are the sounds of family fun at Trump Turnberry Resort. The dedicated outdoor activities team knows just how to make them happen.
There are a myriad of activities at Turnberry throughout the year, including family golf lessons, 4x4 driving, horse riding on the beach or a picnic amid the alluring scenery of the west coast of Scotland. Enjoy complimentary activities such as dedicated splash times in the pool and pitch ‘n' putt competitions. Now is the time to share some precious family moments at Trump Turnberry Resort.
- Turnberry Adventures, outdoor activity offering a wide range of family activities: archery, air riffles, water zorbing, wildgoose GPS treasure hunts and mini highland games
- Free Pitch & Putt
- Splash times in the pool
- Children's dining menus in all restaurants & bars at Trump Turnberry
- The Wee Explorers Playroom, a complimentary unsupervised playroom that is open daily from 8am-8pm
- Local attractions to Culzean Castle and the Heads of Ayr Farm Park
- A special activity programme during the school holidays
- View a short video of all these family adventures
Take a look at family rooms
at the resort - ideal accommodation for a family of four